Welcome to Coupons 757

Welcome to my blog! I am starting my journey of serious couponing. I am discovering the best ways to collect, organize and use coupons for Hampton Roads grocery stores and more. Clipping coupons can be tedious and time consuming but I have saved more than $600 in the past month and I've barely scratch the surface of what can be saved. During this time I've invested approximately three hours of my time each week, that's like paying myself $50 an hour! Plus I get to reap the rewards of all of the variety of items that I normally couldn't buy.

Hampton Roads has held pretty strong through these tough economic times, but it is starting to hit home a little. I hope that you will join me on this journey as we discover the best deals in our own stomping ground and save some money! Feel free to comment on any posts and add your own special finds and success stories.

Follow along with me and I will post any great deals that I find in our area. It is up to you to clip the coupons. Currently I recommend clipping coupons from the Virginia Pilot, Richmond Times and Washington Post as well as printing online coupons from http://www.coupons.com/ or http://www.couponmom.com/. Also, make sure you have your store savings card and that it is registered online.

I'm still learning too, so everything will not be perfect. I am not quite organized enough yet to tell you which coupon came from where except that it came from the above sources. You will need to make a coupon book and when you see the deal posted flip through it and see if you have the coupon too.


I do not intend to replace the major sites like Coupon Mom, I just want to make it easier for everyone in Hampton Roads to find really great deals that are relavent to us.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Wednesday and the new deals are in + double $1 coupons at Farm Fresh

I went through some of the new grocery ads that came out today and here are some of the really good deals that have come out so far:

  • Farm Fresh - (Don't forget it's double coupons up to a $1 today)
    • Nature's Valley Granola Bars - $1.77ea - 75¢/2 coupon (dbld = $1.50 off) = $1.02ea
    • Texas Toast Croutons - $1.29ea - 55¢ coupon (dbld = $1.10 off) = 19¢ea
    • Glade Premium Room Spray - $2.49 - $1 coupon (dbld = $2 off) = 49¢ea
  • Bloom (dbl coupons up to 99¢)
    • Frozen Boneless Chicken Breast (2.5lbs ea) - Buy 1 Get 2 Free ($11.99ea)
    • Pork Loins - Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    • 20pk Miller/Coors/Bud bottles $11.99
    • Pepsi 12pk 4/$10
  • Bottom Dollar
    • Pepsi 12pk $2.88ea
  • Kroger
    • Pepsi 12pk 3/$9
    • Oral B Advantage Toothbrush $2.00 - $2 coupon = FREE
    • Scrubbing Bubbles - $1.49ea when you buy 4 - $1 coupon off 2 (x2 coupons) = 99¢ea
  • Harris Teeter
    • Green Giant Can Veggies - Buy 2 Get 3 Free
    • Chx of Sea Tuna - Buy 2 Get 3 Free
    • EZ Peel Shrimp - 21/30 Count - Buy 2 Get 3 Free
    • YoPlait - 10/$4 - $1.00 coupon/10 = 30¢ ea
    • Ball Park Beef Franks - Buy 1 Get 1 Free ($2.49ea) - 75¢ coupon on 2 (x2) = 49¢ea
    • Lloyd's Woodfire BBQ - Buy 1 Get 1 Free ($4.24ea) - $1 coupon/1 = $1.12ea
    • Always Infinity - $3.99 - $2 coupon = $1.99ea
    • Tampax - $2.99 - $1 coupon = $1.99ea
    • Colgate Total - $2.50 - $1.50 = $1ea
    • Crest Rinse - $3.99 - $2 coupon = $1.99ea
    • Oral B Cross Action Tooth Brush - $2.99 - $2 coupon = 99¢ea
    • Olay Body Wash - $3.49 - $2 coupon = $1.49ea
This is all I have found so far, I'm sure there will be more to come as the week goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment